A fireplace broke out on the stadium wherein England will play their World Cup qualifier in Andorra on Saturday.
The tv gantry on the Estadi Nacional went up in flames three hours after England had educated on the pitch on Friday.
One of many dugouts had melted, whereas the video assistant referee monitor had been left burnt and the partitions blackened by the blaze.
The hearth service put the fireplace out, however the extent of the injury shouldn’t be recognized.
Saturday’s match will nonetheless go forward, the Andorran FA confirmed.
“As everyone knows there was a small accident and a hearth, no private hurt has been reported, solely materials damages,” a press release learn.
Andorra coach Koldo Alvarez added: “We’ve got to congratulate all people ourselves as a result of there was no private hurt, which is crucial half, however I’ve little question we’re going to practice and we can play tomorrow.”
Gareth Southgate’s males are set to face Andorra on the 3,300-seater venue at 19:45pm BST on Saturday.
England, who’re high of Group I, 4 factors away from Albania in second, welcome Hungary to Wembley on Tuesday within the second a part of a double header.