Barcelona captain Alexia Putellas received the Ladies’s Ballon d’Or, awarded to one of the best feminine footballer in 2021.
Putellas, 27, scored as Barca beat Chelsea 4-0 to safe their first Champions League crown.
She ended the 2020-21 season because the highest-scoring midfielder in Europe with 26 targets in all competitions and was additionally named Uefa’s Ladies’s Participant of the 12 months and Midfielder of the 12 months.
Crew-mate Jennifer Hermoso got here second, with Chelsea striker Sam Kerr third.
Arsenal ahead Vivianne Miedema was fourth, whereas the Chelsea trio of Pernille More durable, Jessie Fleming and Fran Kirby had been seventh, ninth and tenth respectively.
Ladies’s Ballon D’Or
- Alexia Putellas (Barcelona / Spain, midfielder)
- Jennifer Hermoso (Barcelona / Spain, ahead)
- Sam Kerr (Chelsea / Australia, ahead)
- Vivianne Miedema (Arsenal / Netherlands, ahead)
- Lieke Martens (Barcelona / Netherlands, midfielder)
- Christine Sinclair (Portland Thorns / Canada, ahead)
- Pernille More durable (Chelsea / Denmark, midfielder)
- Ashley Lawrence (Paris St-Germain / Canada, defender)
- Jessie Fleming (Chelsea / Canada, midfielder)
- Fran Kirby (Chelsea / England, ahead)
Extra to comply with.